- Horchow thinks I need new towels - surprisingly enough, my mother thinks that as well. Apparently my large, plain, fluffy, white, hotel-styled bath accoutrements are not enough, so I'm thinking of adding something along these lines:
OR perhaps THESE from Potterybarn: OR these?:
Image: West Elm - Organic Animal Print guest towels
Sadly, even though it is my bedroom and cheeky though they may be - I think I'll play this one on the safe side; Therefore, I need this:
- I need several frames for artwork that my precious mom bought for me at an Estate sale last month - maybe one of these will do:
Image: Larson-Juhl style notebook, "Golden Grandeur"
Image: Horchow - Hydrangea Canvas
- And while we're on the subject of my needs, I desperately need a man that looks like this:
- I need a new book to sink my teeth into - I'm thinking of maybe:
- I need new black pumps - because my favourites are starting to look a little haggard and I'm jealous that when I called my girl Kaitlan today, she was too busy trying on shoes at Nordstrom's to talk! Therefore, I've been looking at these: Image: Payless (who knew?) - kitten heels
- But 1st things 1st: to begin with, I really seriously need new batteries so that I can load my pictures from the DC trip last weekend. Once I get those, I can share my goodies! Until then you'll just have to be satisfied with a taste and know that there are more things to come - sort of like this:
So I think I'll spend a bit of my money 1st and foremost on a humble donation and I think you should consider it as well.