Sunday, March 28, 2010

Preoccupied. . .
I had every intention of posting loads and loads on Friday, but then the worst possible thing happened:photo from here
Yes, as a matter of fact that is a really big Trojan Horse. Thank God that's all cleared up now. But I'm still fairly preoccupied I must admit. Why? This is why:
Candace and I have been recruited to help scout locations in Durham for the photo shoot and we've had one heck of a busy week as a result. Phone calls, emails, short visits, working lunches, more emails, return phone calls, fuss about people not returning phone calls, adventures up mountains, etc. So here's what we've come up with:photo from herephoto from here
I'm so excited I just can't stand it! The next big task will be designing the sets. Here's a sneak peak at some items we're using for inspiration:
photo from herephoto from herephoto from here
We're far from completion though, so ya'll cross your fingers and say your prayers because we need lots of them!
Oh and I almost forgot! I've included a link on my sidebar to fantastic sites about Durham like this one so check them out when you have the time! We're bringing lots of fun to the Bull City and I just couldn't be more elated than I am at this very moment!
Off to church now - Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

debianne said...

Hurry up...can't wait to see all your ideas.
Congratulations on getting the job. I know you'll find the PERFECT spots.


"Then Moses said to the Israelites, "See, the LORD has chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 31 and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic craftsmanship. And he has given both him and Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, the ability to teach others. He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them master craftsmen and designers.
EX 35:30-35 (just insert your name for being an artisan that God created!)

Kellie Collis said...

Sounds fabulous! x