Friday, May 01, 2009

Fun Friday Furniture (from Etsy of course!)
Friday's are fabulous aren't they? Here's some fantastic furnishings to make your week end on a wonderful note. Like in most things, my tastes are very scattered so some are modern, and others verrrry traditional. Whatever your personal aesthetic is, I hope you enjoy!
French Writing Desk from LeShab $575:
Steel Side Table from Coresthetic $525:
Antique White Chair from Vintage Chic $475:

Blue Pouf/Ottoman from Atelier Afra $395:

Stacked Plywood Modern Nesting Tables from MichaelFlynn $285: (this guy is really talented ya'll, beautiful pieces!)
Ooh La La Chair from YiaYias $345:
Industrial Funky Metal Stand by Old Crow Farm $65: (you must check out this shop-especially the little yellow drawers=such perfection)
Hot Pink and Zebra Vintage Stool from Fabulous Mess $50: (I've had this favourited for a looooong time)
Set of 2 Metal Patio Chairs from the Vintage Supply Company $500:
While we're discussing Etsy furniture resources, I just had to take the opportunity to share the gorgeous work of Shann Spishak. Lovely paintings featuring gorgeous furniture. I'm sure you'll heart them just as much as I do. (the painting at the top of the post is her's as well-I think I MUST have it, don't you?)
Have a simply wonderful end to what I hope has been a divine week!
Love Always,
Alva

2 comments:

Mossy said...

I am in LOVE with every piece of furniture - your taste, my dear is superior!

The Catnap Cottage said...

Love the furniture and especially the paintings - I think I gotta have one of hers - Have a great weekend! Cindy