Sunday, March 29, 2009

Serena & Lily
No, I'm not having a baby. . .but it would be simply impossible to leave that mere fact as a hindrance to my enjoying this lovely company.
Entire collections/looks I love:
"Ruby"-
"Delphine"-
"Isabel"-
"Gracie"-
"Kate"-
Accessories I adore:
"Lucky" & "Pagoda" lamps-
"Key" valance-
"Curvee" shelves-
"Caroline" headboard-
"Everything" bins-
personalized ceramics-
and of course some lovely fabrics-
Ok, so for those of you that read this post earlier (without the drastically important alterations, I apologize again) - if anyone has any clue at all why blogger doesn't seem to allow one to move the larger photos freely up and down along the page anymore, then please tell me if there is a way to fix this disastrous issue!
Thanks man!

1 comment:

Maisy Brown said...

Gorgeous collection of images and items! I lurrrve pink and yellow together - you don't see it much!