Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vegas baby Vegas!!!
Leah and I leave today to scratch off one of the items on my bucket list, LAS VEGAS!!!
I'm so excited I can't stand it!
We're staying at the Paris, YAY!
Which is right next to the Bellagio, so we'll have a great view of the Bellagio fountains!
Right now the Bellagio's art museum is having a show on Roy Lichentenstein,
Andy Warhol,
and Frank Stella
As cheesy as it sounds, I'm hoping to take in one of the shows here as well:
Of course there's a tropical rainforest, volcano and aquarium that we'll have to check out at the Mirage.
Back on over at the Bellagio, I'm hoping to get to see their botanical gardens at some point.
And while I'm doubtful it will be warm enough, I sure would love to be able to take a dip in this at some point:
So I'll have some pictures to share when we return. I don't really gamble, but you get free drinks just by sitting at these:
so, wish us luck!

No comments: