Thursday, January 08, 2009

Anthropologie Newbies










I don't often even remotely tempt myself by looking at the clothing and accessories in Anthropologie, mostly because I can't even remotely tempt myself to afford any of it, but today, well for you you I'll make an exception!














Let's not discuss the fact that they are already advertising swimwear - given that I've got a fresh start/jump on the shedding those unwanted pounds this actually doesn't scare me as much as usual. Perhaps by the time these lovelies are on clearance I'll actually be able to fit into them without loathing myself extensively!













If not, these coverups will certainly suffice:













While its still Winter though, I would love to have these darlings:


























Oh and the shoes. . .to die for!:


























Fun new bags too!:













Tomorrow we'll talk about the fabulous new home items from our "favourite but way to expensive for this girl's budget" store. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

No comments: