Thursday, December 04, 2008

Flor Love
Check out these delicious carpet tiles from Interface Flor - a quick and simple solution for the holidays, don't ya think?

PS - so sorry I've not written lately. . .I'll be taking a short and very random sort of sabbatical over the holiday season owing to Christmas, the 2nd job, the health problems and everything in between. But keep checking back, you never know when I'll pop up again. After New Year's is a must though - I'll be back on track by then hopefully.
Ciao my darlings!

3 comments:

The Catnap Cottage said...

Wow, carpet tiles have come a long way. Especially like the one in the guitar set - looks like something that would go great on my wood floors - Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas!!

The Catnap Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karey m. said...

ok. inspiration OVERLOAD! i can always count on you for pics and ideas i've not seen before...and the best thing? you post and post and post pics to give me millions of different ideas.

i like that. thanks for the loveliness today...