Sunday, August 10, 2008




Xenia Taler



May 2008's edition of Country Home magazine had a little blurb about this ceramic artist and I simply fell in love (I mean the head over heels kind) with these tiles. Extraordinary work. Enjoy!







I keep thinking a couple of these in my girl Blair's kitchen would be just perfect since they'd coordinate so nicely with this personality:
don't you think?
This one would be lovely in Momma's kitchen - I need to start designing that renovation soon, so more on that later.



This one would be perfect for Miss Annie:!


Just when I was beginning to believe there couldn't be anything more perfect than those tiles, I came across these:








You can find more simplicity and loveliness here: http://www.xeniataler.com/






By the way, I'm listening to this: "When I fall in love, I take my time. . .there's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind". Jason Mraz is amazing, I wish I took more time to fall in love, but I think I do it all over again, almost daily (even if it's just with a particular aspect of someone). There must be something about those Jasons that get to me. ;)

No comments: