Sunday, August 10, 2008

BLOG GUILT
I think I have this illness called blog guilt.

Symptom - the feeling of horridness due to the fact that I haven't written or read anything having to do with blogland in practically a whole week.

So I'm going to write several posts today and read loads from some of you other bloggers that have been more charitable with their time this week than I have.

Please forgive me for all my faults. Including the fact that I don't have any clue where this photograph came from. (If you know, please let me in on the secret man!)
HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i posted that photo in may, it came from a martha stewart living magazine. anna spiro posted it soon after. it's positively dreamy!

love those xenia taler tiles! so much that i posted about them, too!