Monday, August 02, 2010

Tatertots & Jello
Isn't that just the cutest name for a blog that you've ever heard? Referred to me by Candace (check her out here) - I adore this site and it is hands down one of my new favourites!
The problem is that thanks to Tatertot's amazing friendliness the links are almost TOO bountiful!!! I feel so overwhelmed with wonderful projects! What a fabulous feeling indeed!!!Here are some of the MOST awesome!:Sci-Fi Bar Stools from Made by Nicole - they totally wouldn't go in my super girly house now, but maybe one day. . .Mad Hatterish caps from Those Northern Skies - ADRORABLE!!! (the kids & the caps!)Eye Chart Art from She Wears Flowers - so creative and so mordernly quirky, I love it!Drop Cloth Curtains from Our Suburban Nest - I might have to copy this great and incredibly affordable ideaPrecious Desk idea from, wait wait wait for it. . .***FABULOUS blog name alert*** So Not Donna Reed -Cereal Box Notebooks from the Paper Pony - ahhhh Nostalgia. . .Of course Tatertots herself has some super fun projects as well:
Great art ideas:Colorful wreaths:Precious sewing projects:Have a wonderfully crafty week y'all!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey thanks for letting me know!!

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks so much for sharing my bar stools with your blog readers. That was super-nice of you.

In a house full of boys, I need to make my projects pretty cool or at least masculine if I'm going to get any kudos. LOL.

Warmly,
Nicole