Friday, June 04, 2010

Oh its Friday!!!
Finally! What a busy one too! So here's your wrap-up from the week and what we're up to today and this weekend:
-I need these shoes from Toast:-Its this fabulous girl's b-day today so happy happy to one of my absolute faves!!! Love you Calley!:-I discovered this new blog earlier in the week - you must check it out! Sweet as Candy:-New stuff at Wisteria:-Tomorrow is my favourite little man's birthday!!!:-Love this at Layla Grace, don't you?:-This amazing chick got a new job yesterday, CONGRATS Candace! So excited for you!!! A hubby, Jamaica, and a new career all in one month! Wow!!!:-Working on another room for the best client ever, this is the inspiration: Thoughts?-Oh and engagement party for my favourite Mandy tomorrow! Can't wait to meet the man!!!:-Last but not least, I'm obsessing over this dress at Modcloth:Thats about it for now folks - be back later in the weekend! Ciao!!! :)

No comments: