Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Black and White and Pink All Overimage found here
For Easter, my wonderful mother/the Bunny bought me "My Fair Lady" on DVD. There is no possible way for me to convey my excitement in words as this is one of my absolute favourites! So I was sitting on my sofa, watching the movie and staring at the cover of the movie when I thought of this room (from Domino ages ago): image re-found on the estate of thingsIt must be something about the black and white stripe paired with the peonies that I love and adore so much. image found on fashionista's wedding weblog Of course, this particular room would need a few changes to really coincide with Eliza's imagery. . .to begin with, we need one enormous chair: This one from 1st dibs would certainly do the trick-classic, elegant and enormous to boot!"All I want is a room somewhere, Far away from the cold night air. With one enormous chair, Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?"

"Lots of coal making lots of heat" would necessitate something like this antique fireplace, don't you think?image from salvo"Warm face, warm hands, warm feet" - - - these could help:image from country living
image from Happiknits on Etsy
Now all we need is some chocolate!image found on ivillage here
Thank you Audrey, for inspiring once again!image found on bits of beauty

No comments: