Sunday, April 26, 2009

50 Ways to Celebrate Life Every Day!
I was given this website in a email forward from a friend not too long ago and I just have to tell you, I think its a wonderful post! So, on Sundays - the day of thankfulness and rest, I thought I'd pass it on (along with a few pictures I've found for the eye candy effect). I've altered some parts of it, so I really do urge you to view the original post so that you get 2 perspectives of the 50 ways. If you get a chance, be sure to check out the rest of Marelisa's blog - you'll love it I promise!
Ok, here goes:
1) Have afternoon tea "alfresco"-the park, a coffee shop, your back porch, etc.
image found here
2) Go for a bike ride
image found amongst the massive computer file, and the owner has been lost to memory :( help please if you know the source!
3) Plant flowers
image found here
4) Enjoy the company of a child
image is my bff K8's of the most perfect child on earth - please don't copy!
5) Renew a relationship with someone you've lost touch with. Thanks to Facebook this gets easier every day!
image found here
6) Frame pictures of loved ones and place them somewhere everyone who enters your home or office can enjoy!
image is mine (me & my bff Lizard) - please don't copy!
7) Blow bubbles!
image found here
8) Eat a deliciously fabulous, gooey, chocolaty brownie and savor every bite!
image AND RECIPE found here
9) Arrange flowers
image is from another lost owner :( if its yours, please let me know so I can give props to the gorgeous arrangements!
10) Give someone you love a gift "just because"
Etsy is of course, my favourite place to find such an item - here's something I'm considering for a very special bff - from Scarlet Beautiful
Ha Ha - that's all for now ladies and gents. You'll have to check back next Sunday for the 2nd set of 10. . .isn't that just like me to leave you thirsty for more! See you soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: