Friday, January 30, 2009

SCAD is hot yo!
I'm not certain why I've never done a post about the store at Savannah College of Art and Design, but its about bloody time I did!
Here's some hotness:
Vintage Bird tea set by Tiffani Taylor:
Tudor candle by MFA student Matthew Cole:
Mecedora rocker by Daniella Pena:
Side Step Sky quilt by Jennifer Jenkins:
My favourite item on the ENTIRE website=Chaise artwork by Anissa Manzo:
Orchid ring by April Aultman:
Passport covers by Jamila Tazewell:
Something on Her Mind artwork by Kym Hepworth:
Budding Tree necklace by Kathryn Riechert:
Crown Notecard set by Working Class Studio:
Fun, fun, fun, huh? Well now that I've added the store to my links, you can come back here and then go back there whenever you want darling!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including Something on Her Mind in your shopSCAD post! Kym