Friday, September 14, 2007

ooooo - At West End!
Ok, so if you're not familiar with this company you're seriously missing out: I got their new catalog yesterday - the culinary edition, and I just can't tell you how excited I am about the nifty things I'm gonna buy - take a look and visit their website when you get a chance, you won't be disappointed.bling bling betty: would look ever so cute on my tiffany blue vanity!

the only problem with the cafe sign is that I'd have to get rid of the MANGA sign and I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to do that yet - LOVE the coppery letters though, oooh I have a client that's doing copper accents in her Provence inspired kitchen so maybe instead of cafe something like. . .thyme? could be cute!

precious towel rack for the shabby chic bathroom


I actually think the sardine clock would look best outside, front porch maybe - oh so witty and unexpected!


FINALLY - the solution to my hanging wire basket in the kitchen, wonderfully wooden lemons and limes my "must have" and the very first purchase I think!

Capiz is SO "in" right now, it almost makes me second guess this gorgeous windchime, ALMOST!

Fire Pit BABY! So my big project for this summer that has now turned into the super big project for next summer - constructing a patio off the back of the house - so I'll have this adorable fire pit surrounded by 4 RED adirondack chairs - so much fun.

Which candelabra do I buy?
decisions decisions

so since I've broken all of my wine glasses now (don't ask - the last one's the only one I broke intentionally, i promise) I need new ones!
Honestly, are these not the most amazing things you've seen EVER? sooo cute, its too bad I only have 1 kitchen.

No comments: